WE ARE VERY SORRY BUT DUE TO COVID RESTRICTIONS, THE BURREN IS CURRENTLY CLOSED UNTIL 1 FEBRUARY 2021 BUT WE ARE HAPPY TO TAKE BOOKINGS FOR FEBRUARY 2021 ONWARDS.
Super peak rates
£1,275 per week or £250 per day plus a refundable damages deposit of £250, subject to the minimum periods outlined below:
Super peak periods are defined as:
- The weeks in which Christmas Day and New Year’s Day fall – NB the minimum booking period is four days
- All weeks in July and August, including the weeks in which July starts and August ends – NB the minimum booking period is one week.
£1,150 per week – plus a refundable damages deposit of £250. NB The minimum booking period is one week
Peak periods are defined as:
- the week that precedes Christmas Day
- the week in which Easter Sunday falls, the preceding two weeks and the two weeks after
- the last week in May and all of June
- all half-term weeks in February and October
Off Peak rates
£850 per week – plus a refundable damages deposit of £250
For shorter stays, subject to a minimum of 2 days, the day rate is:
- Week days (Monday – Thursday) £175 per day
- Weekend days (Friday – Sunday) £200 per day
Terms and conditions
Detailed terms and conditions are outlined in the attached PDF
In light of Covid-19, we have changed some of our procedures and booking terms to safeguard our team and to maximise your safety during your stay. Full details can be found here
In addition to our standard cancellation policy, the following apply:
- if lockdown is reimposed by NI Govt, any bookings will be cancelled and fully refunded
- if you book and have to cancel as a result of one of your party being unwell, required to self-isolate, or are subject to a local lockdown that prohibits you from travelling, unfortunately that is your risk and the deposit would not be refunded. As a precaution, we would recommend you buy third party travel insurance in the usual way.
What is included?
The rate is inclusive of VAT, heating oil, electricity, cleaning and all linen except beach towels
Mondays – depart by 09:00, arrive from 16:00 onwards. Flexibility on day and time is subject to occupancy on either side of your stay so please contact us for further information.
Wheelchair access: limited
Access for restricted mobility: Yes
Smoking allowed? No
Pets allowed? No
Unaccompanied teenagers allowed? No
How to book
email: [email protected]
via our Trip Advisor page