In light of Covid-19, we have changed some of our procedures and booking terms to safeguard our team and to maximise your safety during your stay.
In addition to our standard cancellation policy, the following apply:
- if lockdown is reimposed by NI Govt, any bookings will be cancelled and fully refunded
- if you book and have to cancel as a result of one of your party being unwell, required to self-isolate, or are subject to a local lockdown that prohibits you from travelling, unfortunately that is your risk and the deposit would not be refunded. As a precaution, we would recommend you buy third party travel insurance in the usual way.
What we do to ensure your safety
- We have extended the time between departure and arrival, to enable a thorough deep clean between guest groups. This also ensures that you are not at the house at same time as our cleaners. We ask that you arrive from 16:00 onwards and depart by 09:00 on your departure day.
- Our team will wear appropriate personal protective equipment while working in the house. They will not attend for work if they have symptoms or are self-isolating, or if anyone in their household is unwell or is self-isolating.
- For your peace of mind, we have enhanced our cleaning protocols to minimise the potential for cross-contamination, the details of which are outlined here.
- We will ensure you have everything you need in the house to maintain regular handwashing and a high level of cleanliness during your stay.
- We will remove foodstuffs and any other items that are left in the house by previous guests.
- We will ensure our house manager is contactable by phone and text to deal with any issues. Wherever possible, issues will be resolved without the manager attending in person.
What we need you and your group to do
- Please note and strictly observe, our arrival and departure times for your stay, to ensure there is no crossover with our manager and cleaning team at the house.
- Strip the beds of all duvet covers, sheets, mattress protectors and pillow protectors. Please put these in the laundry bag in the room. Leave the bag in the room.
- Put the towels and bath mats for each bathroom in the laundry bag supplied for that bathroom, and leave the bag in that bathroom.
- Put the hand towels and tea towels from kitchen and utility area in the laundry bag in the utility area
- Please use the antibacterial/viral handwash provided in every bathroom and at every basin, frequently.
- Please do not leave any foodstuffs or other items in the house on departure.
- Dispose of all waste and recyclable materials in the outside bins on the morning of your departure, taking care to follow the guidance on which bins are to be used.